Tadaa! I've finished my first multi-regiments display!
When I first thought about how present the seven line infantry regiments of the Italian army of 1812, I decided to divide them into their 'professions' - voltigeurs, fusiliers, grenadiers - and put all seven of a single profession side-by-side together on one base because it would make it easier to compare the different uniform colourings by this method.
It also partly solves my officer/drummer shortness problem which occurs because there are so few of them in each set. Would I have created one display per regiment, I would have needed seven officers/drummers. By this solution, I only need one. ;-)
Current project statistic: 215 figures finished, 182 still to go.