Thursday, October 6, 2016

Angels once again

Mmpf. It's October. Which means that the time for XMas-markets is closing in. Which means that my mom-in-law is setting up all her stuff for having enough decoration material to sell on XMas-markets. Which, again, means that she needs supplies. Supplies for little crafted angels. Which, again, means that she had begged me to paint 'faces' on little wooden balls.
*sigh* Okay. If she askes me, I guess it's the best thing to do her this favor. Even if it means not having the time for painting Napoleonic figures. Or getting along with that SU100 that I bought in Heiden.

And I mean it's a lot of wooden balls...
...even more then you can see on this picture.

Wish me luck. I can need it.


1 comment:

  1. TBH, I´d like to paint them..I can imagine giving them different expressions ..obviously no Böse ones :-)

    ReplyDelete